Fresh crisp waffles for breakfast can set the mood great all day long. Today, even people far from cooking can afford freshly baked waffles in the morning, and all thanks to a small electric device - a waffle iron. Want to pamper yourself and your loved ones with delicious desserts? Then you need to know how to choose the right waffle iron for the house.
In order not to spend money on useless thing, before going to the store, read our tips.
- Decide on the kind of waffles you want to bake. There are two options: classic American thick waffles about 2 cm thick, or high-waffle waffles in the Belgian style. Here, the choice depends solely on taste preferences, however, according to customer reviews, preparing the dough for American waffles is much easier.
- The dimensions of the waffle iron are no less important. For a large family of 3 people, it is recommended to purchase the largest device you can find in the store - believe that hot waffles at breakfast will fly apart in a jiffy, and with a small device you have to spend a lot of time to feed the whole family. The size of the waffle iron also need to choose based on the free space in the kitchen.
- Do you like crispy waffles or, on the contrary, try to avoid roasting because of stomach problems? Then you need a waffle iron with temperature control. Such models are worth a little more expensive, but for the sake of daily pleasure from the desired degree of roasting, you can afford it.
- Automatic shutdown of the device at the moment of reaching the desired degree of readiness will save forgetful chefs from trouble. If you are not sure that you will not fall asleep while reading the morning press, then look for a model with such a function. Then definitely do not burn through!
- Multifunction waffle irons expand the range of possibilities: with their help, you can bake not only waffles, but also other gastronomic joys: sandwiches, hamburgers, toasts and even grilled meat. If you like experiments and diversity, then this model will bring you a lot of positive emotions.
And the last recommendation: check the non-stick coating of the selected device. It should not be scratches and bubbles, otherwise the waffles will stick to its surface or not baked evenly. We wish you a happy shopping and exciting culinary experiences!