|Type of water heater||accumulative|
|A heating element||tubular|
|Volume of the tank||30 l|
|Water supply method||pressure head|
|Rated power||2 kW|
|Network voltage||220 V|
|Internal coating tank||stainless steel|
|Installation||vertical, lower eyeliner, mounting method: wall mounted|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||270x760x285 mm|
Reviews of the electric water heater Thermex RZL 30
- very compact, it was possible to shove into the cabinet, where the pipes pass. almost even 1cm gap remained. Anchors in the kit are inadequately powerful, probably they are standard for all sizes of water heaters. RCD in set, inserted into the power cord. 2 switches to select the heating power. heats quickly, in 30 minutes heated to 40 degrees.
- A short power cord, a half meter longer would be best.
bab-nik 2011-05-15 Evaluation 5
- Stainless steel. Very compact. Mechanics
- But the stainless steel is bad. After 3 weeks of operation, the internal tank flowed.
- I changed it to a new model and I haven’t defended it for a week already, it has flowed again :-(. I think I should try or refuse another model or a company.
As reported in the service now, this brand is collected in China. But apparently not very eager to comply with the technology. Accordingly, the inner tank instead of the prescribed 1.2 mm metal thickness can be 0.7-0.8. In general, how lucky. Although the guarantee on the tank give 7 years
In the end, replaced the enamel Oasis.
zinchenkoaleksandr, 2012-04-07 Evaluation 1
- It really is the thinnest compact heater. Very productive. Simple as a kettle.
- Not yet found.
I was looking for a heater that would fit in the door in the toilet compartment 50x30. In addition to Termex Ultra Slim on the market there is nothing. I thought to take 40l, which is 30 cm longer, but did not take risks and chose 30l, which I did not regret - a 30-liter came along. After connecting, it heated up in half an hour to a level at which you can wash the dishes. In the future, did not even notice the lack of hot water. There is enough for washing in a shower, for bathing a child in a bath is enough (actually, for the latter it was bought) I also want to say in quality - I already have a second Termex. The first heater is in the country for the third year - 50l with electronic control. I had no doubts whether to take Termex or not. This is the rare case when Russian goods are of really high quality. It is only necessary to follow the instructions - after the end of the period of use to drain water to zero, without filling with water in any case, do not turn on, and everything will be ok. It is as simple as a samovar.
vdovinin 2012-06-18 Evaluation 5
- -Good quality stainless steel
- -No need to change the anode
- -Great appearance (classic design)
- - no hemorrhoids with connection
I work for a long time in the service, but with radiators, but still. Not bad and understand water heaters, so the choice fell on a stainless steel Termeksovskaya. There is nothing special to describe - a barrel with a heater, it works and it is fine.
pof.leonidov, 2011-05-19 Evaluation 5
- Narrow. Plain. Cheap.
Two summer water outages successfully experienced.
After 15-20 minutes after switching on, you can go into the shower, for 20 minutes of economical consumption of hot water is enough.
For the current application (wash your hands, some dishes), in general the water does not run out.
Arhipov Maxim, 2014-07-21 Evaluation 5
- Included is probably everything for installation, an anchor valve, reverse gasket for UZO. VERY narrow climbed into the closet with pipes in the toilet.
- Not found
He has been working for 3 years with water shut off, tried to take a bath :) I had to wait 15 minutes while sitting in a 1/3 filled bathroom
It was bought at the time of the shutdown to wash the child. As a result: the child has enough water with his head for bathing and for a bath. His wife has enough for a shower, and his wife has very long hair. 700 watt power is enough. for a week the cold water from the hot tap never went. If you wash the dishes, then maybe 700 watts is not enough, you can turn on 1300 watts. If you turn on the whole (2000 watts), it heats 30 liters of minutes in 30 minutes very quickly. I am satisfied :)
Bondarevsky Dmitriy, 2014-06-26 Evaluation 5