|CPU||MediaTek MT8382 1300 MHz|
|Number of Cores||4|
|Internal memory||16 GB|
|Memory card slot||there is, microSDHC, up to 32 GB|
|Screen||7 ", 1280x800|
|Screen type||TFT IPS, glossy|
|Touch screen||capacitive multitouch|
|Number of pixels per inch (PPI)||216|
|Video processor||Mali-400 MP2|
|Wi-Fi support||have Wi-Fi 802.11n|
|Bluetooth support||have Bluetooth 4.0|
|SIM card type||ordinary|
|Rear camera||there is, 5 million pixels.|
|Front-camera||there are 2 million pixels.|
|Built-in speakers||there is stereo sound|
|Built-in microphone||there is|
|GPS||yes, with A-GPS support|
|Automatic screen orientation||there is|
|Sensors||accelerometer, gyroscope, compass, light sensor|
|Vibration motor||there is|
|USB connection to computer||there is|
|Connecting external devices via USB||optional|
|Audio / Headphone Out||there is 3.5 mm|
|Working hours||8 h|
|Battery capacity||3450 mAh|
|Dimensions and weight|
|Dimensions (LxWxD)||198x122x10 mm|
|Equipment||tablet, USB cable, network adapter, manual|
|Features||access point mode|
Reviews of Lenovo IdeaTab A3500 16Gb 3G Tablet
- A good display and a good screen resolution for your money;
- It is possible to insert an additional memory card;
- Time-tested MTK processor :))
- The presence of GPRS / 3G with a sim card of normal size, not nano / micro;
- Very good front camera - for talking on Skype is very solid. Sometimes it even felt that she was better than the rear;
- Good battery life;
- Wi-Fi receiver receives the signal confidently, like most devices;
- Pretty loud speakers and clear sound;
- Good build quality, no gaps, the back cover is metallic and painted evenly;
- Pretty easy;
- Sufficient amount of internal memory. Shows 13.5 available from 16 submitted;
- The standard size of the device - suitable pile of covers and accessories.
- No headphones included;
- The rear camera is particularly lame, it seems to be focused (it pretends that it focuses), but in the photos the focus is somewhere in infinity, roughly speaking it simply does not exist. I would not count on her especially;
- There is no flash, as it does not use a flashlight :)
- If the tablet is put on charge, and the charge level is <20%, then it is problematic to use it - it starts to glitch the touch, it is constantly not clear where it gets, it is pressed and it gets very hot. But if you leave the tablet alone and give a little charge, everything becomes good :) In general, a very common phenomenon among Android devices, especially on the MediaTek platform :)
- Call from the device is not possible, although there is a list of contacts, but it is only for instant messengers (such as Skype / Viber, etc.). The maximum that can be done is to send an SMS message. It only strains at the time of connecting any services on USSD requests, which are also not to be performed. You have to search the Internet for alternative connection options via SMS, or do it through an operator by phone or in the office. Perhaps he is treated by some supporters of the firmware, but not sure - did not check.
- The standard set of preinstalled software, which is completely unnecessary, is generally not annoying, but you want to delete it :))) Not all applications were destroyed, but some part is deleted.
- The built-in battery manager has a bunch of functions that I haven’t figured out yet, but it shows very strange numbers, then there’s supposedly a charge of another 15 hours, then 4, then 11, well, I’ll say a random random :)) Of course I’m aware that it depends on the level of load on the tablet, but even if it is left alone - these numbers change every 20-30 minutes, and each time in a different direction :))) I don’t pay special attention to it.
- There is no automatic brightness control, although a light sensor is written in the description on the market, but I didn’t notice either a sensor, no auto-adjustments regarding lighting, which is not critical.
When buying compared with the A3000, the difference in money is small, but the devices turned out to be specifically of different segments. The 3000th model lags far behind the 3500, even in the quality of the picture, everything immediately becomes noticeable and the choice is obvious, but I don’t say anything about cameras in the 3000th, they are practically absent there as on Chinese phones. Therefore, the choice became obvious - A3500.
When I first turned on, I suggested updating Android (up to 4.4). I used the day, there were no complaints about the device, but I decided to agree and update. To my surprise, no visible changes happened at all. Apparently corrected some internal flaws or bugs.
I have used the device for browsing the websites so far - it does it with a bang, in the chrome browser with a dozen bookmarks and the tablet doesn’t even tupit, so I was pleased.
Online video from video services (all YouTube, etc.) - it shows excellent, I was very pleased. The truth did not notice what quality was there, 480p or 720p, but the picture was pleasing to the eye and did not slow down - so I did not chase the quality check. But the picture was clearly more than 360p :))
All sorts of applications for social networks - they work quite well for themselves, even if they are minimized and not killed - they are not particularly straining in terms of gluttony, although I was very afraid of that, looking at just 1GB of RAM.
The device does not suffer a slowdown, with excessive loads only once went into reboot, when they began to force him completely :)
As a result, I can say that the device is worth its money, I bought it at the average price of the market (~ 7k at the given time), in comparison with the monsters on Tegra it certainly does not go to anything, but everything was done very well. I was pleased with the purchase. If you plan to buy the older generation as a gift - an excellent and uncomplicated option for both money and functionality.
Sysan1n 2014-06-15 Evaluation 5
- I like it because staying in the euphoria of the acquisition
- there is no detailed information on the Internet about the differences in models.
- There are no headphones in the set (radio needed ...) Maybe later I will find something else ...
Before receiving the device, I did not even suspect about it!
There is a Lenovo IdeaTab A3500-H (another name: Lenovo TAB A7-50) - it is for the Internet over 3G, but there is a Lenovo IdeaTab A3500-HV (too, Lenovo TAB A7-50) - this allows you to make mobile calls ... There is also such a model : Lenovo IdeaTab A3500-F without a 3G (again Lenovo TAB A7-50), and if you get a Lenovo IdeaTab A3500-FL model, it will be without a rear camera (another name: Lenovo TAB A7-40)
Starkov Alexey, 2014-12-09 Evaluation 5
- A3500-H TAB A16GBE-RU: everything that I wanted (expected) - received - every day I play any toys; I sit on the Internet with pleasure; I watch movies on a large display, and all this is for 7,000 rubles.) And you don’t need any more - you can’t think of a budget that is more) hawking a flash drive to 32gb; reliability during operation
- The speaker at the bottom of the case is really quiet (I do not like it); call and make SMS commands will not work - it is asked - and why then a cutout in the upper part of the body ??? - could then boldly solder the second speaker and it would be really stereo; the absence of other colors of the body except dark blue (not at all critical); lack of factory protective film; on the back of the matte side there are always fingerprints and in itself is slippery somehow (attracts fat from the fingers))
Half a year has passed - the first two letters of the Lenovo logo began to rub off on the back of the case - this is what I used without a cover and in landscape orientation, there would be a stub for 20 rubles. would be covered with a scuff) I practically do not use cameras, but the rear one shoots a good deal to say the least. On the whole, I’m satisfied with everything, if today it broke - I would buy it the same while it is on sale (there are no analogues with these characteristics for this price) - maybe in another store and at a different price - but it would be )
Ardashirov Rafael, 2015-01-09 Evaluation 5
- Price = quality. Normal machine). Wifi catches perfectly, gps has not yet verified, for me, very much nothing. G has 16GB mini flash drives, not a very bad tablet.
- With prolonged use, the upper right corner heats up (probably there is a processor in the tablet), there are no headphones in the set, well, well, because of this, the price would be even higher.
Enough power! Games from the playmarket pulls, checked and GTA SA also normally pulls. But I do not like the fact that it is heated well, not much, but you can warm your hands in a cool time =)
Shabalin Dima, 2014-12-31 Evaluation 5
- Everything except the sound.
- The sound is mono. The description is not true.
In one month bought A5500 and A3500. The first zuk magnificent. The second has a primitive mono. Because The last one was bought by the child on the road for cartoons, then the sound disappointed. The rest of the tablet is excellent.
Klochkov Vladimir, 2014-07-06 Evaluation 4
- price + quality, size
- the on / off button and the volume buttons are very close. can not call
I use the week. I can say the following: the touch and image quality, of course, is inferior to the ipad mini, but not by 10-12 thousand rubles. At this price (I took for 7000) this tablet is very good. 3G reception is excellent. WiFi is also good. The sound is mono - so what?
Of the minuses: 1. You can not call. 2. The on / off buttons and volume buttons are very close. Sometimes I feel the shutdown touch, although I had to change the volume. The size also pleases: and you can see everything is fine, and it fits in any pocket.
Total: For 7000 rubles. very good tablet. If there is no extra money, then it is definitely worth taking. I hope that also will last a long time.
Sanin Sanya, 2014-11-25 Evaluation 5