|Body material||metal / plastic|
|Inner cover||there is|
|Management and Programs|
|Automatic programs||10, including: pastries, porridge, cereals, stewing, steaming, rice, frying, yogurt, dough|
|Maximum timer setting||24 h|
|Keeping warm||there is|
|Delayed start||there is|
|Dimensions and weight|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||37x25x28 cm|
Multicooker Reviews REDMOND RMC-M4500
- Stylish, spacious, comfortable, price quality!
- The only, in my opinion, the disadvantage is autoheating! It can be difficult to keep track of the end of preparation with a small child! Therefore, sometimes it happens that you come to the kitchen, and porridge is already stewed for about 30 minutes and often it turns out to be overcooked. And one more minus, but maybe I’m doing something wrong ... When you cook porridge, if you poured more than 1.5 liters and you didn’t oil the bowl thoroughly, and if the milk was not diluted, then when boiling, the cartoon starts to run out of the lid and accumulate there, when you open the lid, there is quite a lot of milk under the slow cooker! In short, only if you need to apply, so that everything turned out fine, but everything is fine! She extinguished potatoes and cabbage, made pilaf, extinguished vegetables, everything was super. Especially delicious is pilaf and cabbage, delicious!
Husband gave a New Year! Before you buy read a bunch of reviews, forums! There was a choice between this multicooker and Panasonic! Reviews of these multicookers were very good! Why she refused from panasonika- there the cover for washing is not removed, in order to wash the cartoon it is necessary to completely put it in the sink, and this, as for me, is so extremely inconvenient, and in Redmond the inner wall is removed in the covers - I really like it! Another criterion was the price! I didn’t know whether I would use it or be dead weight, so I decided to buy a middle class, let's say. Well, I really liked the design, we have steel with black, under the style of our kitchen! So I am very happy with the gift! I would be glad if my review will be useful to someone!
Borodina Natalia, 2014-05-30 Evaluation 5
- The lid opens from itself, a convenient location of the display, a very simple installation program, perfectly bakes, stews, cooks porridge
- Baked chocolate muffin, awesome turned out, just do not put on the recipe 10 grams of baking powder for the dough, enough 3-4 grams. Plov turns out just gorgeous, especially from beef, a little pre-fried with onions and carrots, as pilaf turns out from a cauldron. Soups are also very good, rich, though they cook a little longer than on the stove, but it's convenient: I start everything and go for a walk with the child, and when we arrive, we immediately eat hot soup
- Strong enough mode of frying, can burn quickly
I almost never use the frying mode, so this drawback does not bother me (or maybe it should be so?). Partially replaced with the mode of extinguishing, for example when cooking meat in French (well, very tasty). Porridges are sooooo delicious, milk does not sour overnight. My daughter just loves corn porridge from the slow cooker! In general, the thing in the household is irreplaceable, it became smaller at the stove to stand, the food is healthier, correct, I often cook for a couple. Last weekend, she put the soup to boil, and put the manty on top, when they came home, the first and second turned out in the same saucepan. It is also very convenient in the morning to lay down rice with carrots and onions, and on top of the chicken wings are frozen and seasoned sprinkled for 30 minutes. In the evening after work a very good and tasty dinner is already waiting for us hot !!!
frau.lenchik2014, 2013-06-27 Evaluation 5
- simplicity, reliability, price.
- in the frying mode it sometimes burns.
I appreciate the reliability of the technique and do not like any frills. When choosing a multicooker, I wanted to keep all unnecessary programs in it. I have a principle: do not overpay for what I will not use. In my multicooker I use all functions. Well, except for one - I do not cook yogurt, I do not like it. And with its main purpose - to cook, simmer, bake - it copes perfectly well.
Anonim 2013-10-24 Evaluation 5
- 1. There are all the necessary modes
- 2. Compact (relatively), all accessories are retracted inside.
- 3. Prepares tasty (even the youngest son eats, and he has a very fastidious one)
- 4. There is a power switch on the power cable
- 1. The lid leans very strongly, if not held, then the hinges will not last long
- 2. There is no auto power off - as soon as the dish is cooked, auto heating is turned on (if you set a delayed start, for example, porridge for breakfast, it can also burn).
The original taste of ready-made dishes (markedly different from cooked on the stove, in the oven or microwave), although it may simply have not picked up the proportions of spices. For two weeks we tried pilaf (the meat turned out harshly and had to salt / pepper), two kinds of porridge (no comments), stuffed peppers (better than in the oven, juicy stuffing and pepper did not boil soft), yogurt (well, just like Danon or Activia, muesli , fruit and jam were added to taste, enough for 5 servings, the dog, as they opened a slow cooker, simply could not pull it away), rice, soup (potato with meatballs).
Zhirnov Leonid, 2014-01-15 Evaluation 4
- Cooking pleasure
- would turn off itself after cooking, and was not in constant heating mode. More accurate with Teflon coating, it is easily scratched: Do not scruple with a spoon
For the first time I bought a slow cooker! I sooo like it!
Everything tastes even better than from the oven! Straight omnom! AND HOW EASY! I threw everything, squeaked - I opened and eaten!
Cooked soup. all thrown IMMEDIATELY at once! all ingredients! added all the spices. Closed. I put a pair of buttons by pressing the desired mode (the mode for borscht looked at the recipe book from this multicooker was bundled, the recipe was also from there, only I added my spices) and closed the lid. After 1.5 hours Beeps. READY! Mamma Mia! Borschets just incredibly delicious! brought her sister to treat me, she even said that it didn't look like I was cooking))) because this is the first soup in my life and so successful thanks to the slow cooker! Husband ate everything!
No foams should be removed from the broth, there is no foam.
Stewed chicken, then fried. Regimes themselves picked up, in our opinion. while there is little experience with it, it is safer to cook a recipe from a book ... Everything is 100% done there as written and received Class!
Cooked buckwheat. According to the book. Poured, salted salted. Squeaked. opened - there is ready-made buckwheat, there is no water, crumbly, as it should be cooked, shorter offset! SINGLELY RECOMMEND !!!!!!!! FOR LENIVTSEV-swallows !!!!
vicky171, 2014-09-29 Evaluation 5
- Beautiful thing, and how we used to live without it! And the soup cooks, and bakes charlotte, and bigus stews, and chicken roasts, straight miracles! For me, it was a mystery: how can I cook soup, in the bowl right away meat, potatoes, etc.? It remains a mystery to this day, but, damn it, she cooks a wonderful borscht, in which there is ready meat and uncooked potatoes. In all respects I put 5+!
- The experience of making porridge with a delayed start is sad, but, as you can see, it itself has been squashed, for the other reviews about the cereals are positive. I got a semolina :) While I did not understand what the problem is, but I will fill this gap.
Value for money - you can not imagine better. If you doubt the choice, take this model, you will not regret. The pilaf is just awesome!
Shamanova Marina, 2013-11-15 Evaluation 5