|Type of mounting drill||Sds max|
|Number of speeds||1|
|Power consumption||1500 watts|
|Max. idle speed||240 rpm|
|Max. beats per minute||2150 beats / min|
|Max. impact energy||17.5 J|
|Max. drilling diameter (concrete)||50 mm|
|Max. drilling diameter (hollow crown)||160 mm|
|Nutrition||from the network|
|Functions and features|
|Modes of operation||punch drilling|
|Opportunities||electronic adjustment of speed, indicator of wear of carbon brushes|
|Case included||there is|
Reviews the puncher Makita HR5001C
- Assembly, impact power, reliability.
- Not yet revealed.
So I decided to write about the operating experience of the Makita HR5001C, which was purchased in 2009 already. During merciless and hard use, the following were replaced:
- brushes (orig. + work = 450r)
- and that's it!
Ie for 3.5 years, costs amounted to 450 rubles.
I use it mainly for passage through monolithic and zhb overlappings, penalties for sewerage and water supply, I tried to drill a 68 mm crown through an SDS plus - SDS max adapter for podrozetniki, after the second hole the teeth at the crown were not :( Drilling holes must use an extra handle, otherwise a trip to the traumatologist is provided. I put drills, paddles and wall chasers mostly original and last longer and the barrel with crackers will live longer. In general, this is the device, well, just a hurricane.
Yamasaki69, 2013-02-18 Evaluation 5
- - copes with his duties, perfectly drills and hammer
- - repair, spare parts are available in stores
- I had to leave the big case, it was very uncomfortable to carry in it
- relatively expensive parts (for example, a D-shaped handle 1000r stands on March 2014)
- the serial number is erased, because just a sticker
a wonderful device, which has been working for more than one year in the most difficult conditions, I rent it out, it pays off in full
help-10, 2014-04-26 Evaluation 4
- Not identified.
I have 2 such devices, I am engaged in tool rental, customers are satisfied, and I am even more! Unkillable technology. They say it is even better as a chipper than Makita 1203. For professional use, what the doctor ordered. The coupling is stiff, well so on a drill of 50 mm it is not designed for 8 or 10 mm ...
Maximov Alexander, 2013-10-10 Evaluation 5
- worth the money
Do not tell fairy tales - 6m3 (you understand at least what kind of volume) in one day.
Anonim 2012-06-10 Evaluation 4
- Perfectly drills any material, the main thing is to press it harder, it hammer just gorgeous!
- Any materials, for the sake of the experiment, put on a sharp blade and without problems broke through 4 mm metal !!! The device is incredibly powerful!
- For people who are weak, it will be difficult for long loads, for me it is quite normal.
Worth your money!
On August 28, there was an order to smash a concrete stone with a volume of 6 m3 in one day, I managed it, and I spent more time on spading fragments and not on chiselling!
STROLCHss 2010-10-21 Evaluation 5
- power, durability, quality
- very tight overtaking the clutch, heavy (but this is understandable, the device of such power simply could not be easier), expensive parts
It was purchased in 2009 as a used one (before that they had only worked twice and both were very sad. Two not very competent drunk wizards decided to drill and both went into injury)
Works to this day, but!
Twice the trunk was replaced by 4000 p. The brushes have already changed once again ... Lubrication is the same, many more different parts have been replaced, and one could already buy a new one, but they say that the Chinese have started to do this, so we repair and work
The device is just a bomb!
The most difficult object for him was due to knocking out a doorway in the FBS, in the existing store, they beat for 4 days. The device got tired (radial beats appeared) but did not give up. About a couple of years of very intensive exploitation took place until the next repair
P.s. We work with engineering plumbing, and there is always something to chisel, drill, break, etc.
Anonim 2015-04-01 Evaluation 5