|Standard size||30 cm (12 in.)|
|Number of lanes||1|
|Power||180 W (nominal)|
|Frequency range||23 - 1000 Hz|
|Built-in amplifier||there is|
|Type of shell||closed box|
|Features||high voltage input|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||756x419x266 mm|
|Diffuser material||unpressed pulp|
|Suspension material||foamed polypropylene|
|Magnet weight||1276 g|
Reviews Subwoofer Mystery MBB-302A
- I liked it, in 2112 the lid rattles (the head is Pioneer), with the maximum bass in the settings of the radio, Pts strongly presses on the ears. I advise.
- bad wires that are included. chip, which is a plus, minus and rem very flimsy.
Of course, not Alpine, but who wants to have a bass in the car, buy, the model compared to cheap models of the same company, for example MBB-252A or MTB200A really corresponds to the inscription powered. 4ku put exclusively because of bad wires.
NazarenkoRoman777, 2013-01-24 Evaluation 4
- Justify the price.
- Now I respect the mystery brand.
- Easy to connect. Themselves according to the instructions for 2 hours collected 4 columns Mystery, sub and radio.
- Lots of tuners tuned.
- And the fattest plus is the Power regulator from the passenger compartment.
- He stupidly no flaws.
The best thing for this money
Anonim 2011-01-28 Evaluation 5
- Good bass. Easy to use)
- Not yet ... well, only that it is large - at 08 it takes up a lot of space in the trunk ... but this is easily removable, we take out and here is a free trunk for you!
I bought a VAZ 08, bought this beautiful sub, happy as a boa! It hits well! Set up correctly and you do not need a passive)))))))))
ya.jiganchick 2011-01-19 Evaluation 5
- 2 years off, powerful, very powerful, clean balanced bass
- A good battery is required :)
Anonim 2011-12-11 Evaluation 5
- Deep bass.
- Price quality.
- occupies one third of the trunk Ford Focus 5 tee door hatchback!
Good day to all! sub good, yesterday bought and installed in the Ford Focus 5 ka, hatchback, plays, if you configure, it's great, you do not need any amps and passive sabs, the bass is clear, deep. If necessary, it is easy to detach and pull it out in the trunk) I recommend! This sub, for those who do not live on auto music, but wants to bang from the trunk!, Worthy of a sub! With Uv.ko all! Doc!
Anonim 2011-01-14 Evaluation 5
- Price; availability of all necessary wires; convenient to connect, quite compact box with the correct dimensions for 12.
- Controversial design
It has long been a desire to add a little bass in the car. Yes, the built-in amplifier sabovat and most likely will not give more than 150-160W, respectively, does not pump the street, the neighboring cars and girls around in traffic jam will not reach catharsis. But this is even a peculiar plus, the load on the subwoofer does not even reach a quarter of the power now, the gain is almost at the very minimum, so it did not pull the wires to the battery. Power from the outlet in the trunk through the Conder to 2F, this is more than enough for now. Undervoltage stacked in 1-1.5V. On my peak requests for loudness and bass, the amplifier and the coil warm up a little, it makes no sense to turn louder, there is still a third of loudness on the PG, but I hardly listen to one bass and blacks, but from the general volume level by 2/3 you can go deaf and blind to the heap =)
Since the GU has a separate tunable channel for the woofer, cut frequencies below 60Hz from the door speakers and tuned to a woofer no more than 100Hz. The setting was done by ear, triggering the Quad Maximus sine waves. The sound in the end turned out juicy, deep with new details, etc. Without failures of any perceptible distortion, belated bass and, lo and behold, nothing wheezes! Finally, 23-50Hz appeared, of which there was none at all, all speakers are not more than 6 and 50W.
I highly recommend to buy if there are not enough bottoms and there is an extra 30-40 liters in the trunk.
Fedorov Vitaly, 2014-04-10 Evaluation 5