|Supply system||from the network|
|Number of shaving heads||1|
|Voltage||100 - 240 V, automatic switching|
|Additional Information||Ultra-wide cutting mesh 13 mm. Fixed shaving head. Cleaning under running water.|
Braun 130 Series 1 Electric Shaver Reviews
- good noise
- does not shave
Acquired a few years ago in connection with the breakdown of an electric shaver from another manufacturer. Regretted 300 times about this. Do not shave from the word ALL. The cord is short, constantly flying out of the pin jack. If you saw a positive review on this product - it's a lie! I can advise this razor only to those who like to fall into a rage.
Selidzhanov Evgeny, 2014-12-10 Evaluation 1
- +1 Low price
- +2. Work from the network.
- +3 Built-in trimmer.
- +4. Waterproof case and the possibility of washing under water.
- +5. Protection against accidental activation on the road.
- +6. Low weight (126 grams).
- 1. Very low quality shaving. For a satisfactory shave, you have to do a lot of repeated passes, which causes irritation and takes a lot of time.
- 2. The neck does not shave at all. Therefore, it is often easier to finish the machine.
- 3. Shortish drop-down wire. It is possible to shave only in the immediate vicinity of the outlet.
- 4. The cost of the new mesh and knives are comparable to the cost of the entire razor.
Shaving turns into a terrible routine.
I've been shaving this razor for 4 years now, but using it every day is simply unbearable. Therefore, shave 1-2 times a week for 20 minutes, then dobrivaya machine. Now purchased another electric razor, 3 times more expensive, from Panasonic. The difference is very significant.
In addition to the trimmer, nothing good in this razor is not.
I do not recommend.
Argus Mediazona, 2013-08-18 Evaluation 2
- For me, a great razor is simple, firstly a cheap one, it costs a little more than 1000r, and secondly it shaves very cleanly, of course it doesn’t grab big hairs, like more expensive models, but it does a good job with short ones with a bang! Plus, it is always and the grid with the blade is available in all stores, no need to wrestle with the goal of finding components.
- I will take the time to shave not long enough, but in principle to a certain extent it depends on the skill, then you can buy a new razor expensive on it with a net with a blade.
In general, the razor is very decent and cheap and shaves beautifully, I have no irritation for young skin of 20 years, so this is an indicator. And as a friend who ponasavili twos to this product, I want to advise you to learn how to use the razor correctly, to shave against the hair and will be a close shave. Because the system of all razors is about the same, you just need a skill.
doc9991, 2012-01-08 Evaluation 5
- This is still Brown. As for hairs being numbed, yes, there is such a thing, but I don’t have a skin on my skin, although I don’t use foam geller, try oil that comes with it to lubricate the mesh. It washes under water, and the presence of trimmer is another one + I think it is pointless to demand more for this money.
- Perhaps a short cord, if, of course, you don’t have a problem with it in your bath in a mirror in front of the mirror, but from the corridor the cord is obtained.
I considered a model with a battery of the same manufacturer, Braun 150, but a friend had a razor (not Brown) with an acb stopped charging a year later, in general, the cord did not strain much and stopped on this one, was acquired because of constant skin irritation from ordinary razors, gillet or something else. there is no such problem, and it costs a penny.
Anonim 2011-01-04 Evaluation 4
- does not shave at all
she doesn’t shave at all - after long attempts to get some result - her skin was burping to blood, and her hair remained so intact and unharmed. How can you sell this? The manufacturers of this device are real scammers.
Kozlov Vasily, 2014-09-25 Evaluation 1
- Shaves badly
Except the price of advantages this razor does not have. Liked the same price. My bristle is not thick and it is not very much, so I thought that the razor should handle. In fact, he shaves terribly, there are many sticking hairs left and after shaving the face looks like a stripped cat)) Then here and there hairs stick out, and in some areas you can use a razor endlessly and the razor doesn’t want to cut some hairs. I only get a good shave with a mustache and chin, it cleans up pretty well, but the neck and cheeks remain somehow plucked.
Snail Earl, 2013-09-26 Evaluation 3